Currently Hiring for Summer & Fall 2019! Training classes will take place weekly!
The Phonathon has secured its reputation as the best place to work at JHU!! We offer amazing scheduling and flexibility, exceptional pay and a great work atmosphere!
- Earn $11+/hour with bonus opportunities!
- Opportunity for advancement to student supervisor
- Up to $400 in Tuition Assistance each semester!
- Flexible hours
- Great for your resume
- Network with alumni
- Develop exceptional communication and public relations skills
- Open for Intersession, Spring Break, and Summer
- Week night shifts available
Fundraising Caller Job Description and Requirements:
As a fundraiser, you'll raise money for financial aid and scholarships, research grants, and program support throughout the University. You'll build rapport with JHU Alumni, updating them on changes around campus, upcoming events, while learning about their experiences and post-graduate lives. This is a great opportunity to enhance your communication and public relations skills, while strengthening your resume.
*PLEASE NOTE*: We are classifiedÃ‚Â as anÃ‚Â off-campus position. You must be eligible for off-campus employment if you apply.
Currently we have the following shifts each week:
- Monday-Thursday: 5:45pm-9:00pm
- Monday - Thursday (Occasional): 9:00pm-10:30pm
- Saturday (Occasional): 12pm-4pm
Minimum schedule 9.75 hours/week with an opportunity to work up to 27 hours/week (depending on the time of year.)
Positions available to start immediately, apply now!